Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crock pot Chicken Alfredo


Get ready for an easy and delicious recipe! This is my favorite crock pot recipe b/c of its ease of preparation. Here's how:

Crock pot Chicken Alfredo

2-3 chicken breasts, cubed
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 soup can water
8 oz cream cheese (I end up using about 2/3 of a pack and it tastes fine)
1 packet Zesty Italian Salad dressing mix
1 stick butter (here again I end up using about 2/3 of a stick of butter and it tastes fine)

Combine ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours. As I'm walking by I'll give it a stir every once in a while. Cook noodles and toss with alfredo. The sauce is runny at first but thickens. It is also great left over.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I love new recipes! Especially when someone tries them out for me and lets me know how they taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i'll be watching for your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to ask you about this recipe, you mentioned it last sunday. I will have to try it sometime....looks very simple.

    ReplyDelete